18.1 C
London
Monday, June 24, 2024

A fragment of a military plan in a spot by Mariusz Błaszczak. “The opposite conclusion can be drawn from the entire document”

Must read

- Advertisement -


A secret document from years ago was made public during the election campaign – Mariusz Błaszczak used it in his election spot. The document comes from the army and concerns actions in the event of war. – No one has the right to disclose documents that are part of the Polish state defense plan, which was correlated and coordinated with NATO plans – emphasizes General Waldemar Skrzypczak, former commander of the land forces.

The Minister of National Defense, Mariusz Błaszczak, declassified a document regarding Poland’s security for the purposes of the election campaign. It is a document from 12 years ago called “Plan for the use of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland, Warta – 00101”. Mariusz Błaszczak did not show the entire plans in a special spot. He selected three paragraphs from which he extracted and repeated one conclusion at subsequent conferences and interviews against the background of military equipment: that “Tusk’s government was ready to give up half of Poland in the event of war.”

– No one who is Polish could plan to give up any part of our territory without a fight – emphasizes Bogdan Klich, former Minister of National Defense. – The minister lies like a dog and it is a lie that, as I said, is of historical nature – he adds.

– Even from this part of this one paragraph, such a conclusion cannot be drawn, and the opposite conclusion can be drawn from the entire document – emphasizes the author of the plan, General Mieczysław Cieniuch, former chief of the General Staff of the Polish Army.

- Advertisement -

As the generals say – first of all, the published fragment shows one of many variants that each army develops when planning the defense of its borders. Additionally – which Minister Błaszczak does not mention – this is the fifth and last stage of one of such variants.

The second allegation by former servicemen is more serious. – No one has the right to disclose documents that are part of the Polish state defense plan, which was correlated and coordinated with NATO plans – emphasizes General Waldemar Skrzypczak, former commander of the land forces.

So far, access to such documents in Poland was available to a very specific group of people who could read their content only in special conditions, and not at the election headquarters. – I want to apologize to my colleagues from the General Staff, this narrow group that was not known even in the General Staff, that dealt with operational planning, because we never thought that these documents would be made public – says General Mieczysław Cieniuch.

Błaszczak: actions in the name of historical truth

Minister Mariusz Błaszczak argues that he revealed everything in the name of “historical truth”. For the head of the Ministry of National Defense, it does not matter that the documents concern Polish security, they are published selectively and at a time when there is a real war going on behind the eastern border. – In the name of such basic honesty, it was necessary to remove the confidentiality clause from these documents, which we did, and show the public opinion that the Civic Platform is a terrible hypocrisy. That they were hypocrites who clearly wanted to give half of Poland to Russia – says Mariusz Błaszczak in the government media.

– There was never, in any plans, in any exercise scenario, any intention to give up part of Poland without a fight – General Skrzypczak replies to the words of the head of the Ministry of National Defense. – It is a scandal that someone accuses the army of wanting to give back the eastern part of Poland – he adds.

Minister Mariusz Błaszczak, appearing at a press conference on Monday, did not want to answer journalists’ questions.

Main photo source: TVN24



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article