Przemysław Czarnek, the outgoing Minister of Education and Science, responded to the TVN24 reporter’s comment that she was asking a question on behalf of the viewers: – They are not my viewers. The reporter asked how Mateusz Morawiecki was doing in forming a new government. The main stakeholder, the current prime minister, has not previously answered this question.
Minister of Education and Science Przemysław Czarnek and accompanying him Michał Dworczyka minister in the prime minister’s office and her former boss, were asked in the parliamentary corridor by TVN24 reporter Karolina Bielińska about how their group will fight for its parity in parliamentary committees.
– Madam, I am talking to the minister in the parliamentary corridor. You have your own place (to ask questions – ed.) – Czarnek replied, pointing to another part of the Sejm building.
– I have the right to be here, Minister. I don’t know if you have any new information (on this matter – editor) – the reporter replied.
– I am asking questions on behalf of our viewers, Minister – she continued. – These are not my viewers – replied Czarnek.
How is Mateusz Morawiecki doing in forming a government?
These are not the only questions journalists asked PiS politicians on Tuesday. The TVN24 reporter asked how Mateusz Morawiecki the creation of a new government is underway, because it was he who received such a mission from the president Andrzej Dudaeven though PiS cannot count on the support of the parliamentary majority.
– The government is formed by Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki at this stage, please direct these questions to him – said MP Jarosław Zieliński.
– The government is formed in accordance with the constitution. We are all invited to it in the sense that we form the majority – replied MP Edward Siarka.
– Talks are ongoing with various people – assured former Minister of Agriculture and former Deputy Prime Minister Henryk Kowalczyk. When asked whether this cabinet already had a specific shape, he replied that “the talks are being led by Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, so please ask him.”
Janusz Cieszyński When asked if he had already received an offer to join the government, he replied: – Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has not had such talks yet, at least with me.
There was also a question for Mateusz Morawiecki himself. – Mr. Prime Minister, how is the search for a majority going? – Radomir Wit said to him. However, he did not receive an answer.
Meanwhile, PiS president Jarosław Kaczyński was asked whether he wanted to join the government. There is no answer here either.
Main photo source: TVN24