7.3 C
London
Sunday, February 25, 2024

An electric scooter caused an apartment fire. Firefighters threw her out the window

Must read

- Advertisement -


The fire brigade in Białogard (West Pomeranian Voivodeship) had to intervene in an apartment fire. It turned out that the fire was caused by an electric scooter. Fortunately, the situation was quickly brought under control and no one was hurt.

Thursday after 17, services were called to the apartment at Grunwaldzka Street in Białogard in connection with the fire. As the junior fire master Marcin Rynkiewicz from the Poviat Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Białogard told us, firefighters found a lot of smoke on the spot.

It quickly turned out that the scooter and the couch standing next to it were on fire. – We threw the scooter out the window and turned it off, we aired the apartment. The situation was brought under control quite quickly, Rynkiewicz said. A burnt couch was also carried out.

The fire of an apartment in Białogard was caused by a scooterAccidents and fires in Zachodniopomorskie

Fires caused by reactions in batteries of electrical appliances are becoming more and more common. At the end of October last year A scooter exploded in an apartment in Warsaw’s Mokotów district. The explosion was so strong that window frames and fragments of the facade of the building fell off.

- Advertisement -

In turn, a month ago at a school in Rybnik during classes A so-called powerbank exploded in the backpack of one of the students. Fortunately, no one was injured then either.

Main photo source: Accidents and fires in Zachodniopomorskie



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article