This isn’t what Beyoncé meant when she sang ring the alarm.
Within the early hours of Christmas morning, the singer’s childhood house in Houston was wrapped in flames, in keeping with Fox’s Houston affiliate KRIV.
Although the fireplace solely raged for about 10 minutes, harm was nonetheless performed to the three-bedroom, three-bathroom house on Rosedale Avenue. Flames engulfed the second flooring of the house and pictures from the aftermath confirmed the second-story window fully charred. Fortunately, the household of 4 who now stay there—Beyoncé, mother Tina Knowles, dad Matthew Knowles and sister Solange moved out in 1986 when Bey was about 5—safely escaped with out damage, the Houston Hearth Division confirmed to KRIV. The reason for the fireplace continues to be underneath investigation.
Whereas Beyoncé and her household have but to talk out in regards to the incident, it is secure to say the house holds a particular place of their hearts. The truth is, it was even featured in her live performance movie, Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé, when she drove by throughout a cease in Houston for her world tour.