BNP Paribas informed its clients about the introduction of increases in some fees and commissions. The main changes will be the costs of cash deposits and withdrawals at branches, monthly fees for debit cards and cash withdrawals from domestic and foreign ATMs. The new rates will come into effect on March 1, 2023.
In the communiqué, BNP Paribas emphasized that the last changes to the table of fees and commissions took place over a year ago.
“At that time, the prices of all products and services we use were increasing. The bank, on the other hand, continued to invest in the development of digital channels and cybersecurity. As a result – and thanks to the financial outlays – the customer receives much more advanced products and services at the new price.
What will change from March 2023?
The most important changes in the scope of fees and commissions that will come into force from March 2023 in the case of Konto Otwarte na Młodych are:
– increase in fees for cash deposits and withdrawals at the bank from PLN 10 to PLN 12 (applies also to savings accounts and foreign currency accounts),
– increase in the monthly fee for the Open Card for Today from PLN 5 or PLN 0 to PLN 7 (standard fee), or PLN 2 (if the customer made at least 3 card transactions in the previous month or PLN 0 (if the customer is under 26 years of age) ),
– increase of the monthly fee for the service of Karta Otwarta na eŚwiat from PLN 6 to PLN 8 and Karta Otwarta na Świat from PLN 10 to PLN 12,
– increase in the monthly fee for the Multicurrency Card from PLN 8 to PLN 10,
– increase in the fee for cash withdrawals from Euronet ATMs with Card Open for Today from PLN 5 to PLN 7,
– increase in the fee for cash withdrawals abroad from 3% min. PLN 10 up to 3 percent min. PLN 12 for the Card Open for Today and the Card Open for the World, and from PLN 5 to PLN 7 for the Card Open for the World.
The bank emphasized that monthly fees for servicing debit cards will be charged for the first time in the new amount in April 2023, which means that the conditions entitling to a reduction or exemption from the fee (if applicable) should be met by customers in March 2023.
The most important changes for My Premium Account:
– increase in fees for cash deposits and withdrawals in branches from PLN 10 to PLN 12 (applies also to savings accounts and foreign currency accounts),
The most important changes in the case of the Independent Account:
– increase in fees for deposits and withdrawals in branches from PLN 10 to PLN 12.
About the bank
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA is a universal bank with a global reach, which directs its services to retail clients, Wealth Management, as well as companies in the micro, SME and corporate banking segments. Since 2011, it has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Main photo source: Shutterstock