The former head of the Central Anticorruption Bureau, Paweł Wojtunik, asked several questions in “Fakty po Faktach” to the head of the Ministry of Interior and Administration and the coordinator of special services, Mariusz Kamiński. – Is it true that during the briefing in Lucień two days before the elections, decisions were made to massively use operational control against representatives of opposition groups in the context of the parliamentary elections? – was one of them.
Paweł Wojtunik, former head of the Central Anticorruption Bureau, spoke about the state of the Polish secret services in Saturday’s edition of “Fakty po Faktach”.
As he said in an interview with Piotrek Kraśko, the best addressee for questions regarding this issue should be the coordinator of the services – the head of the Ministry of Interior and Administration. Mariusz Kamiński. – I think you could ask a few questions about what is currently happening in… CBA and in special services. I would like a question to be asked, and I have the right to ask this question, and when I suggest asking this question, I am guided by the interest of the state and concern for democracy, Wojtunik said.
– Is it true that during the check-in in Lucień two days before? elections decisions, instructions and recommendations were made to massively apply operational control to representatives of opposition groups in the context of parliamentary elections, with particular emphasis placed on one of the groups forming the pre-election coalition? – asked the former head of the CBA. As he added, he meant the Third Way.
– Question two: did the coordinators, coordinator or deputy participate in such a meeting or conference? Were these recommendations coming from above, did they know about such possible recommendations and ideas, did they accept them, or did they agree to them? – continued the TVN24 guest.
– Finally, the third question: are there similar recommendations and similar ideas for the mass use of operational control, as I recall on the basis of five-day wiretapping, during which no court consent is obtained, but only acceptance from the prosecutor general? Were such orders also transmitted and such wiretapping carried out by the Internal Security Agency, the Military Counterintelligence Service, the police or other services with operational powers? – Wojtunik emphasized.
– And finally, the last question: was the information from these operational controls, if it is true that they were used, passed on to other politicians and used in political negotiations and political activities? – added the guest of “Fakty po Faktach”.
“If the answer to any of these questions is positive, we can talk about the risk of a conspiracy.”
As Wojtunik pointed out, “if the answer to any of these questions is positive, then we can talk about the risk of a conspiracy and an attack on the legally, democratically elected representatives of the legislative power by representatives of the legislative power, the executive power in the execution of the secret services.”
– I don’t want to get involved and I don’t deal with gossip. However, believe me, this is information that several independent people told me about. However, of course, there is no mechanism to verify this information. Apart from that, the government and coordinators should clarify this matter – he added.
Main photo source: TVN24