17.8 C
London
Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Buried. Gas explosion in the premises. One person injured

Must read

- Advertisement -


As a result of a gas explosion from a cylinder in a restaurant in the center of Zakopane, a young woman suffered burns. The prosecutor's office is explaining the circumstances of the incident.

– The incident occurred on Monday morning when the woman was starting work. When she entered the premises, the gas accumulated in the room most likely spontaneously ignited and an explosion occurred. The injured person was taken to hospital by ambulance, said Zakopane police spokesman Asst. staff. Roman Wieczorek.

The prosecutor's office is explaining the circumstances of the incident. The labor inspection and construction supervision have already been notified. From the restaurant at ul. Kościuszko firefighters removed four propane-butane gas cylinders.

Main photo source: KP PSP Zakopane

- Advertisement -



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article