9 C
London
Thursday, February 22, 2024

Chojnice. It started in the boiler room, but the fire spread to the roof. “The owner of the house tried to put out the fire himself”

Must read

- Advertisement -


Fire in a single-family house in Chojnice (Pomeranian Voivodeship). One person was injured. This is the property owner who tried to extinguish the fire. The man was taken to hospital for observation.

The fire occurred at Prochowa Street in Chojnice. The services received a report on Saturday (December 16) at 6:30 p.m. that a single-family house was on fire.

– The report concerned a fire in the boiler room. After the firefighters arrived on site, it turned out that the fire had spread to the roof of the building – said the officer on duty at the Commander’s Office of the Provincial Commander of the State Fire Service in Gdańsk.

Injured homeowner

- Advertisement -

He added that “as a result of the incident, the owner of the facility was injured as he tried to extinguish the fire.” – The man was taken to hospital for observation – said the firefighter.

7 fire brigades took part in the fire extinguishing operation.

Main photo source: KP PSP in Chojnice

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article