Common. House fire. Freezing water made it difficult to extinguish the fire

0
65


A fire broke out in a single-family house in Błonie (Mazovia). Several fire brigades participated in the firefighting operation. The property owner suffered minor burns.

The fire broke out on Wednesday before noon in a house at Józefa Niemstak Street. Several dozen fire trucks were dispatched to the site.

– The firefighting operation was hampered by water freezing, but the situation is now under control. The last flames of fire are being extinguished, said Kazimierz Jawroski from the District Headquarters of the State Fire Service in the western Warsaw district.

The firefighter added that the owner of the property suffered minor burns to his hands. – He is under the care of the ambulance crew – he added.

Mateusz Szmelter, a tvnwarszawa.pl reporter, was on site. – You can clearly see the burnt roof of the building. Smoke is coming out of the windows. It can be said that the fire covered most of the house – he described.

Main photo source: Mateusz Szmelter/tvnwarszawa.pl



Source link