12.4 C
London
Monday, May 27, 2024

Cracow. Electricity electrocuted a child – TVN24

Must read

- Advertisement -


A 1.5-year-old child was transported to a hospital in Krakow’s Prokocim after being electrocuted. Police said the boy was in his mother’s care at the time of the accident.

The incident took place on Thursday evening in an apartment on Radzikowskiego Street in Krakow. We received the first information about the accident on Kontakt24. The fire brigade rushed to the spot, and the air ambulance helicopter took the child away.

An LPR helicopter landed on the spotTVN24

Police investigation

- Advertisement -

– Firefighters together with paramedics restored life functions after a one-and-a-half-year-old child’s heart stopped, most likely as a result of an electric shock – said Hubert Ciepły, spokesman for the Krakow fire brigade on Friday. Then firefighters and rescuers transported the boy to the LPR helicopter. Two fire engines were on the scene and the operation lasted two hours.

Boy electrocutedTVN24

According to the spokesman for the Krakow police, Piotr Szpiech, “everything points to an unfortunate accident.” – Our preliminary findings show that the boy, when he was in the care of his mother, caught a protruding wire while playing – explained the spokesman. He added that the child’s father was away from home at the time of the incident. The mother was sober, she had an injured boy and another, older child under her care.

Read also: Two-year-old burnt while lighting barbecue

– Parents were offered psychological help, they refused. For the time being, the proceedings are being conducted “in the case”, not against anyone – emphasized Szpiech.

Main photo source: TVN24



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article