9.3 C
London
Saturday, January 29, 2022

Crisis on the border with Belarus. Jakub Kumoch: A massive attack on the Polish border has been underway since November 8. Alyaksandr Lukashenka lost it

Must read

- Advertisement -


Jakub Kumoch, the head of the presidential International Policy Bureau, spoke about the crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border in “One for One”. He stated that “since November 8 a massive attack on the Polish border has been taking place with the participation of large groups of migrants, but Lukashenka has lost this attack”. – He was not able to break the Polish border – he argued.

The Border Guard announced on Saturday that “in the section protected by the Border Guard Post in Białowieża, the services repulsed an attack on the border of a group of 100 people”. She added that the attack took place the past day. Jakub Kumoch, the president of the President’s International Policy Bureau, referred to the situation on the Polish-Belarusian border on Saturday in “One for One”.

When asked why Poland did not use NATO article 4, Kumoch said that so far this article has been used six times. – The last time Poland reached for this article was when Ukraine was invaded. Do you think that Poland should reach for article 4 of NATO because a group of 200 migrants tried to cross the border, which was detained by the Border Guard? Do you think that Poland should use a fairly strong measure at this point, or continue direct talks with our allies? – He was asking.

– Until now, no border country has tried to push over a dozen thousand migrants across the Polish border, who attack our services armed with stones, truncheons, sometimes knives. Would you like to convene NATO because of people armed with stones, clubs, knives, because Lukashenka’s people are behind them? This is a bit absurd, he assessed.

Kumoch said that “since November 8, there has been a massive attack on the Polish border involving large groups of migrants”. – Lukashenka lost this attack. He was not able to break the Polish border – he added.

- Advertisement -

– There was no military provocation. If it happened, as we expected, then it might look threatening. Then one could say that allies’ consultations are needed – he added.

Main photo source: TVN24



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article