10.5 C
London
Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Czemierniki commune. He wanted to light the stove with gasoline and burned the house down. Two burned men in hospital

Must read

- Advertisement -


Two men with burns were transported to hospital after a house fire in the Czemierniki commune (Lublin Voivodeship). One of them poured gasoline into the fire and a fire broke out and quickly spread to the entire house. The building burned down completely.

The incident occurred on Saturday (December 9) around 11 a.m. in the Czerniki commune (Lublin Voivodeship). “The preliminary findings of the police officers who arrived at the indicated location showed that a wooden house had caught fire. The officers also determined that there were two men in the house when the fire broke out,” said Senior Aspirant Piotr Woszczak from the District Police Headquarters in Radzyń Podlaski. .

The house burned down and two people with burns were taken to hospitalKPP Radzyń Podlaski

He added gasoline to the fireplace

- Advertisement -

According to the police, the 57-year-old owner of the house wanted to light a fire in the stove. “In order to make lighting easier, he decided to pour gasoline into the furnace. By pouring flammable liquid into the furnace, he caused an explosion and ignited the vapors, and then the liquid itself,” Woszczak said.

The whole house burned down

The fire caught fire with household appliances standing next to the stove, and after a while the entire wooden building began to burn. Apart from the 57-year-old owner of the house, his 38-year-old friend was also in the building at the time. Both men managed to get outside. They were taken to hospital with burns on their bodies. The wooden house in which the 57-year-old lived was completely burned down.

The building burned down completely KPP Radzyń Podlaski

The police appeal for caution

The police appeal for caution. “When burning a stove, remember to ensure the patency of the chimney and ventilation ducts. We should also pay attention to the elements of the apartment equipment located near the stove,” said Piotr Woszczak, an aspirant.

Main photo source: KPP Radzyń Podlaski



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article