7.7 C
London
Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Damn it. Four people got carbon monoxide poisoning. Their neighbors saved them

Must read

- Advertisement -


A woman, a man and two children were taken by neighbors from the rooms where carbon monoxide was leaking. All four ended up in hospitals. The incident took place near Choszczno in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship.

As we were told by aspirant Szymon Śliwa, the press spokesman of the County Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Choszczno, at 19.08 on Friday, the rescuers received a call to four people poisoned with carbon monoxide in an apartment in a multi-family building in Przekolno in the district of Choszczno.

On the spot, it turned out that all the injured people had been removed from the apartment by the neighbors. – They are two adults and two boys aged 10 and 15. Our activities consisted in providing medical care to the victims until the ambulance arrived – reports Asp Śliwa.

WATCH LIVE TV ON TVN24 GO >>>

- Advertisement -

CO, carbon monoxideKG PSP

LPR helicopters were landing

Paulina Heigel, spokeswoman for the West Pomeranian Ambulance Service, informed that the boys and the woman were conscious and stable. The children were taken to the hospital by ambulances. On the other hand, the woman and the man, who was unconscious and in the most serious condition, were taken to medical facilities by the Polish Medical Air Rescue.

There were five fire brigades, three medical rescue teams and two LPR helicopters operating on site.

Main photo source: the young cpt. Szymon Januszke / KP PSP in Choszczno



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article