Extra particulars have been shared about Dex Carvey‘s sudden passing.
Dana Carvey‘s 32-year-old son died Nov. 15 at his home in the L.A. area. On the time, the Saturday Evening Reside alum stated that Dex died of an unintended drug overdose.
Whereas officers initially listed his explanation for demise as “deferred,” the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner has now revealed his official explanation for demise as fentanyl, ketamine and cocaine toxicity. His demise was dominated an accident.
No different further components contributed to Dex’s passing, based on the health worker.
In November, Dana and spouse Paula Zwagerman paid tribute to their eldest little one, who had additionally pursued a profession in comedy.
“Final evening we suffered a horrible tragedy,” the couple wrote in a joint Instagram assertion Nov. 16. “Our beloved son, Dex, died of an unintended drug overdose.”
The Wayne’s World actor stated that Dex “packed lots” into his 32 years of life.