14.1 C
London
Monday, October 18, 2021

Dir. Gas exploded in the apartment building. A 67-year-old man was hospitalized

Must read

- Advertisement -


Gas exploded in the town of Kierz (Lublin Province) on Thursday morning. The room heating device has probably failed. The force of the explosion was so great that the roof of the building collapsed. One person was taken to hospital.

Firefighters were reported on Thursday (October 7) at 6.20 am. When they arrived, they found a damaged residential and farm building and a 67-year-old girl who were already being taken care of by rescuers.

– The gas exploded when the man was entering the building. The ceiling has collapsed – says senior captain Andrzej Szacoń from the Municipal Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Lublin.

The firefighters partially secured the building structure

The explosion occurred as the man was entering the building JRG Bełżyce

- Advertisement -

The 67-year-old was taken to the hospital, while the firefighters partially secured the structure of the building and checked that there was no one inside. They also notified the construction supervision about the case.

WATCH TVN24 LIVE ON TVN24 GO >>>

– The probable cause of the explosion was the failure of the gas device used to heat the rooms – says Capt. Respect.

Three units from the Rescue and Fire Fighting Unit in Bełżyce and the Volunteer Fire Department from Babin took part in the activities.

Part of the building is residential and part of the farm JRG Bełżyce

The gas explosion took place in Kierz in the commune of Bełżyce

Main photo source: JRG Bełżyce



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article