What is the result of Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki’s promises? There were supposed to be cheap apartments for young people. Instead of cheap apartments, there are the most expensive loan installments in history and the problems of hundreds of thousands of people with their repayment, said Arkadiusz Marchewka, MP of the Civic Platform, referring to the seven years of PiS rule in the “Kampania #BezKitu” program. Arkadiusz Czartoryski from the Law and Justice club, in turn, reminded PO that during the rule of this party in eastern Poland, schools, military units and public transport were liquidated.
The election campaign is underway. In recent days, politicians from the main parties have visited the eastern part of Poland. The activities of political parties were commented on in the program “Kampania #BezKitu” by Arkadiusz Czartoryski from the Republican Party, a coalition partner of Law and Justice, and Arkadiusz Marchewka from the Civic Platform.
Carrot: We are determined to win the election
– There is a fight going on all over Poland. For several weeks, we have been traveling around Poland very decisively and with great dynamism and determination to talk to Poles about the biggest problems – said MP Marchewka.
– We talk to representatives of entrepreneurs, students and young people. The truth is, we’re rushed. We are determined to win the elections, and in order to win the elections you need to talk and talk about your proposals, he added.
Czartoryski: the question of whether Donald Tusk’s scam will succeed
– When it comes to eastern Poland and the election campaign, it is a great challenge for those who will manage these campaigns, because the question is whether it is possible to remember what the policy of individual governments towards eastern Poland was, what were the specific decisions regarding eastern Poland – said Arkadiusz Czartoryski.
As he added, “we will try to remind you that it was in eastern Poland (…) civil Platform practically annihilated military units, also selling real estate belonging to the Polish Army, that it closed down over a thousand schools, that it closed down post offices.
– The question is whether the election campaign will be a sham Donald Tuskabout saying so, so that people forget how the Civic Platform operated in eastern Poland, he assessed.
Carrot: instead of cheap apartments, they are the most expensive loan installments in history
In response to these accusations, the PO MP assessed that “the last seven years of your rule are one big hoax”. – A billion zlotys thrown down the drain. You were going to make a big power plant. Nothing came of it, and people you know well are your colleagues, they earned hundreds of thousands of zlotys there – said Marchewka, referring to the abandoned project to build a power plant in Ostrołęka.
– What is the result of Prime Minister Morawiecki’s promises? There were supposed to be cheap apartments for young people. Instead of cheap apartments, there are the most expensive loan installments in history and the problems of hundreds of thousands of people with their repayment. Instead of electric cars, only electricity remained, and it is one of the most expensive in history. Instead of big ferries in my Szczecin, there was a rusting keel and 14 million zlotys sunk to the bottom. There were supposed to be high-speed trains, there were supposed to be drones. Settle this first, he urged.
Main photo source: TVN24