6.8 C
Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Garwolin. Three people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Must read

- Advertisement -

Two helicopters landed on Friday afternoon in Garwolin (Mazowieckie). Rescuers were called in connection with carbon monoxide poisoning, which affected three people, including two children.

In Garwolin at Jagodzińska Street, a medical rescue team and the fire brigade intervened. The services were called due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in three people.

– The first on the spot was the medical rescue team, the rescuers had suspicions that the people were poisoned with carbon monoxide, so the fire brigade was dispatched. Three people were poisoned: a woman and two children. Efforts are underway at the scene, two people who have lost consciousness are now conscious. Help is being provided – said Tomasz Biernacki from the fire department in Garwolin after 3 pm.

The firefighter added that two LPR helicopters landed on the spot and the children will be transported to the hospital.

- Advertisement -

Main photo source: Artur Węgrzynowicz/tvnwarszawa.pl

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article