3.1 C
London
Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Gdansk. A man choked on a meal in a restaurant and died

Must read

- Advertisement -


A tragic accident in one of the restaurants on Wyspa Spichrzów in Gdańsk (Pomeranian Voivodeship). A 50-year-old man choked on food and died. The police, under the supervision of the prosecutor’s office, are conducting explanatory proceedings in this case.

As reported by Sub-Inspector Magdalena Ciska, press officer of the Municipal Police Headquarters in Gdańsk, on Friday (April 21), police officers received a report of the death of a 50-year-old man in one of the restaurants at ul. Chmielna in Gdańsk.

“Preliminary investigations indicate that the man died as a result of choking on a meal. Police officers from the investigative group and forensic technicians worked on the spot under the supervision of the prosecutor and with the participation of a forensic medicine expert, the policewoman informed.

Gdansk. A man choked in a restaurant and died

- Advertisement -

She added that now the officers under the supervision of the prosecutor will clarify the exact circumstances and causes of this incident. The man’s body was transported to the Department of Forensic Medicine by the prosecutor’s decision.



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article