18.1 C
London
Thursday, May 23, 2024

Gdansk, Pomerania. An 18-year-old tourist was electrocuted on a traction pole

Must read

- Advertisement -


An 18-year-old tourist in the night from Sunday to Monday in the area of ​​the SKM Gdańsk Shipyard station climbed a traction pole and was electrocuted. The man was electrocuted with a voltage of 3,000 volts and then fell to the ground, according to media reports.

– On the night of Monday to Tuesday, police officers received a report that there was an accident in the area of ​​the SKM Gdańsk-Stocznia station involving an 18-year-old tourist – said on Tuesday the press officer of the Gdańsk command asp. pcs. Mariusz Chrzanowski.

He explained that preliminary findings show that the man most likely stepped on a traction pole and then electrocuted himself.

Radio Gdańsk reported that the 18-year-old is a tourist from England. He was electrocuted at three thousand volts and fell to the ground. His friend had called for help. The radio station reported that the man’s life is in danger and the prognosis is not optimistic.

- Advertisement -

The press officer informed that police officers from the investigation and investigation group and a police technician were working on the spot, who inspected the scene and prepared photographic documentation. – Officers have identified witnesses, they are also checking monitoring systems – he assured.

Main photo source: Google Maps



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article