12 C
London
Monday, September 27, 2021

Glogow. A four-year-old boy choked on a lollipop in the store, a policeman helped [nagranie]

Must read

- Advertisement -


A four-year-old boy choked on a lollipop in one of the shops in Głogów. The policemen who were nearby heard the screams of the child’s mother. – The child had a visibly blue face, was bleeding profusely from the mouth and was unable to breathe. The stick got stuck in his throat – reported a spokeswoman for the Głogów police. One of the officers conducted an efficient rescue operation.

The incident took place in one of the stores in Głogów (Dolnośląskie Voivodeship). A four-year-old boy was shopping with his mother when he suddenly choked on a lollipop. The woman started screaming and calling for help.

WATCH TVN24 LIVE ON TVN24 GO >>>

– At the same time, policemen from the prevention department who had been previously called for an intervention were also present in the store. Hearing the screams, they immediately ran to help. The child had a visibly bruised face, was bleeding profusely from the mouth, and was unable to breathe. The stick got stuck in his throat – said staff sergeant Emilia Reguła, acting press officer of the District Police Commander in Głogów.

The baby’s breath came back

- Advertisement -

One of the policemen immediately took the boy in his arms.

– He proceeded to provide first aid, which consisted in placing the child on his forearm, while stabilizing his head facing downwards, and then made blows in the interscapular area – explained the Rule.

After several dozen seconds, the officer managed to pull out the lollipop. He cleared the airways and restored the baby’s normal breathing. – After a while, the ambulance team arrived and took the child to the SOR for observation – added a press officer from the Głogów headquarters.

The rescue operation was recorded by the cameras of the shop monitoring. Police posted a video.

Main photo source: Lower Silesian Police



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article