Now that it’s October, it’s time to deliver out all of the spooky treats.
To make the “Goblin Skillet Cookie,” Morgan says you simply need to “throw a bunch of goodies in a forged iron skillet and hope for the perfect,” in line with her weblog publish.
“Goblin Skillet Cookie is a huge, heat chocolate chip cookie full of Ghoul Combine M&M’s,” Morgan writes in her publish. “It’s enjoyable, yummy and successful with children of all ages!”
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup quaint oats
1 teaspoon. salt
1 teaspoon. baking soda
2 sticks butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon. vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup pecans or peanuts (your alternative)
1 cup M&M’s for cookie dough (I used Ghoul’s Combine)
¼ cup M&M’s for topping
1 pkg. sweet eyeballs
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 levels.
2. Combine flour, oats, salt and baking soda in a big bowl. Put aside.
3. In a mixer, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. Beat till creamy.
4. Regularly add eggs to the creamy combination.
5. Regularly add flour combination and blend till nicely blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and M&M’s.
7. Spray a 12″ forged iron skillet with baking spray.
8. Unfold cookie dough into skillet.
9. Beautify prime of cookie dough with sweet eyeballs and extra M&M’s.
10. Bake at 350 levels for 30 to 35 minutes till golden brown, however not too arduous.
11. Permit cookie to chill for quarter-hour, then garnish with 2 scoops of ice cream. Beautify to seem like goblins!