3.4 C
Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Gocław. Explosion of a gas cylinder

Must read

- Advertisement -

The services intervened on Wednesday evening in a building at Kawcza Street in Gocław, where there was an explosion of vapors from a gas cylinder. A man was injured and was taken to hospital with burns.

– The incident occurred on Wednesday around 7 p.m. in a two-story vacant building, in one of the rooms on the ground floor. After arriving at the scene, we found a burned man outside, whom we handed over to the emergency medical team. He was transported to hospital with burns to his face and hands, said senior sergeant. Bogdan Smoter from the press office of the Warsaw Fire Brigade.

The firefighter said that the force of the explosion was so great that the windows blew out of the building.

Three fire brigades, the city’s operational group and other services – gas and power engineers – worked on site. There was also a Construction Supervision Inspector.

- Advertisement -

Read also >>> The explosion ripped off manhole covers. Three workers injured. The case was investigated by the police

The services are working at the site of the explosion in AnnopolMateusz Szmelter/tvnwarszawa.pl

Main photo source: DarSzach/Shutterstock

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article