3.1 C
Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Gorlice. Fire of a electronics/household goods store. The roof of the building collapsed

Must read

- Advertisement -

Firefighters put out a fire in a store with electronics and household appliances in Gorlice (Małopolskie Voivodeship). There are no injuries, about 100 firefighters participated in the operation.

The fire broke out in a shop at 64 Biecka Street on Saturday morning. Hubert Ciepły, spokesman for the Lesser Poland State Fire Service, informed that there were no injured people. We also received information about the fire and photos on Contact24.

Gorlice. Fire of a electronics/household goods store

The fire engulfed the entire attic, the roof of the building collapsed. The equipment was seized by the police.

- Advertisement -

Electronics store fireTVN24

Dariusz Surmacz, the press officer of the Gorlice fire department, reported around noon that 100 firefighters were fighting the fire. When the fire broke out, employees and customers of the nearby supermarket evacuated themselves.

The cause of the fire is being determined and losses are being counted. The spokesman indicates that the latter will be large, because part of the store’s assortment could not be saved. The fire brigade activities ended around 2 p.m., and the building was handed over to the owner.

Electronics store fireTVN24

A fire in a store in GorliceContact24

Main photo source: TVN24

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article