The journalist of tvn24.pl Grzegorz Łakomski and the journalists of “Superwizjer” TVN Łukasz Frątczak and Jakub Stachowiak were nominated for the Grand Press 2021 awards in the categories “News” and “Investigative Journalism”. The winners will be announced on December 7 during the gala of the 25th edition of the competition.
The competition is organized by the “Press” magazine and the Grand Press Foundation. Grand Press winners for the best journalistic materials and Journalist of the Year, as well as Grand Press Digital, Grand Press Economy, Bohdan Tomaszewski and – for the second time – for the Reporting Book of the Year, we will be announced on December 7 during the gala of the 25th edition of the Grand Press – Journalist of the Year competition at the Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews in Warsaw.
List of nominees in the “News” category:
– “The Krakow Curia hid the abuse of the patient by a priest” – Marek Balawajder (Facts RMF FM) – “Gejmczendżer Tusk. The former boss returns to Poland and the Platform” – Malwina Dziedzic (“Polityka”) – “Unknown background of envelope elections. NIK has evidence, to bring the prime minister before the Tribunal of State “- Andrzej Gajcy (Onet) – The series” The case of Dmytro Nikiforenka’s death “- Jacek Harłukowicz (” Gazeta Wyborcza Wrocław “) -” We disclose. Here is the property of Mateusz and Iwona Morawiecki “- Szymon Jadczak, Patryk Słowik (Virtual Poland)
– “There was no license, but they are already. This is how the Emilewiczs were skiing” – Grzegorz Łakomski (Tvn24.pl)
– The series “Nationalists from Bąkiewicz with 3 million subsidies from the government fund” – Bianka Mikołajewska (OKO.press)
List of nominees in the “Investigative Journalism” category:
– Series: “Party and companies” – Mateusz Baczyński, Mateusz Bałuka, Sebastian Białach, Paweł Czernich, Kamil Dziubka, Kacper Forreiter, Magdalena Gałczyńska, Piotr Halicki, Piotr Olejarczyk, Tomasz Pajączek, Paweł Pawlik, Szymon Piegza, Mikołaj Podolski, Piotr Rogoziński , Dawid Serafin, Andrzej Stankiewicz, Marcin Terlik, Kamil Turecki, Alicja Wirwicka, Marcin Wywał, Edyta Żemła, Andrzej Kublik, Jacek Harłukowicz, Przemysław Jedlecki, Iwona Szpala, Agata Kondzińska, Monika Waluś, Tomasz Cylka, Tomasz Nyczka, Edyta Bryła, Hubert Orzechowski, Agata Kulczycka, Łukasz Woźnicki, Wojciech Czuchnowski, Justyna Sobolak, Anna Popiołek, Maciej Bąk, Mariusz Gierszewski, Miłosz Gocłowski, Dominik Uhlig, Jarosław Kopeć, Szymon Górka, Katarzyna Korzeniowska, Vadim Makarenko (Onet, “Gazeta Wyborcza”, Radio Zetborcza and BiqData) – The series “The Daniel Obajtek Affair” – Paweł Figurski, Jarosław Sidorowicz (“Gazeta Wyborcza Kraków”) – “Kamiński’s Man and the Big Smuggling” – Łukasz Frątczak, Jakub Stachowiak (“Supervisor” TVN)
– The “Wrocław Pact” series – Jacek Harłukowicz, Sebastian Klauziński, Konrad Szczygieł, Wojciech Cieśla (“Gazeta Wyborcza Wrocław”, OKO.press, Reporters Foundation) – The series “We disclose. This is how the incident involving President Andrzej Duda was covered up” – Szymon Jadczak ( Wirtualna Polska) – “We wait and please wait” series – Zbigniew Nosowski (Więź.pl) – “Shocking report on the Grot rifle. It’s so bad that it threatens the soldiers” – Marcin Wywał, Edyta Żemła (Onet)
Main photo source: TVN24