11.3 C
Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Great Britain. David Fuller, 67, charged with double murder and necrophilia

Must read

- Advertisement -

The 67-year-old Briton, who worked as a hospital electrician for more than two decades, confessed to the murders of two women and necrophilia after 30 years. The man sneaked into the morgue, where he had intercourse with the bodies of women and girls. He desecrated at least a hundred bodies.

At the Crown Court in Maidstone, Kent, England, 67-year-old David Fuller is being tried for double homicide and necrophilia.


The man was arrested in December last year. Investigators looked at him after re-examining the DNA evidence from the bodies of two women – Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce – murdered in the late 1980s at Royal Tunbridge Wells. Wendy Knell, 25, was found dead in her apartment on Guildford Road on June 23, 1987. Caroline Pierce, 20, was murdered five months later on November 24 in front of her home in Grosvenor Park. Her body was found in a nearby body of water. DNA traces on their bodies allowed investigators to identify the perpetrator.

Officers searched Fuller’s home. They found a huge number of pornographic photos and videos, including necrophiles and pedophiles. They showed the bodies of women and children from two hospital mortuaries. Behind one of the cabinets were hard drives with a total capacity of five terabytes. “It turned out to contain an archive of unimaginable sexual depravity,” said prosecutor Duncan Atkinson.

- Advertisement -

Two murders, dozens of desecrated bodies

Four days after the trial began, Fuller confessed to the murders of Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce. He also confessed to sexually abusing corpses in the hospital morgues where he worked. According to the investigators, the man was to desecrate the bodies of at least one hundred women and girls in this way. The investigation showed that the necrophile committed these crimes between 2008 and 2020.

David Fuller was arrested in December 2020ENEX

Fuller worked as an electrician at the Kent and Sussex Hospital in Royal Tunbridge Wells from 1989 until its closure in September 2011. He was then employed in the same position at Tunbridge Wells Hospital in Pembury. According to the BBC, citing information from investigators, the man worked night shifts and entered the morgue after all other employees had left. “He ‘visited’ the same bodies many times,” the report said.

“Justice will finally be administered”

“This is a shocking affair,” commented the head of the British Interior Ministry, Priti Patel, pointing to the “disgusting nature of the crimes committed”. – I would like us to remember Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce, two young women who were brutally taken their lives over 30 years ago. I hope their families will find comfort in the fact that justice will finally be administered – said the minister, quoted by the BBC.

“It’s good that (Fuller) won’t be able to harm or hurt anyone else anymore,” the Knell family wrote in a statement.

The date of the judgment has not yet been determined.

Main photo source: ENEX

Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article