We know well that there will be no energy security, no lower electricity bills and no stability for entrepreneurs if we do not have sources of energy generation in Poland. If we do not become dependent on the East and the West, said one of the leaders of the Third Way, Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz, on Saturday in Konin.
President PSL and co-leader of the Third Way Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz organized a press conference in Konin (Greater Poland Voivodeship) on Saturday. – This is the first stop of Green Trucks, food trucks, green cars of the Third Way, PSL, Poland 2050 – he began.
Let’s fire it up #GreenTruck and we’re going on tour 😎 We will be all over Poland. We have the best Polish food and we will not hesitate to use it 👨🍳 You will eat, drink, talk and have a nice time with us. We are visiting this Saturday #Łódź Province! Where will we be? Check it out ⤵️#omnomnom pic.twitter.com/vD1yxF8g7X
— 🍀 PSL (@nowePSL) September 16, 2023
– We came straight from Warsaw to promote our program. We will talk about the 12 guarantees of the Third Way. We will talk about the promotion of Polish food as the best brand in the world. Here, in Konin, I also want to talk about very important issues, one of the guarantees of the Third Way regarding green energy, clean air, cheap electricity – he said.
– These are key issues for every Polish family, for Polish entrepreneurs and for future generations. All three issues mentioned – cheap electricity, clean air, green Poland – concern each of us. Poland’s future really depends on it, he continued.
– Eastern Greater Poland is a very good example of how the potential of renewable energy can be used. From the sun, from the wind, how to choose the cleanest and cheapest energy sources, as it turns out. Here, near us, there is one of the largest photovoltaic farms in Poland. There is also a planned nuclear power plant after the mines and traditional power plants are closed down, the leader of the People’s Party described.
– There is development of distributed energy. There is also dual education, which enables the preparation of professionals to work in the changing conditions of transformation. All this is done by Third Way candidates, PSL candidates, and Poland 2050 in this area. This is what they have been striving for for years as local government officials, he added.
– For us, green energy, clean air and cheap electricity are priorities. We know well that there will be no energy security, no lower electricity bills and no stability for entrepreneurs if we do not have sources of energy generation in Poland. If we do not become dependent on the East and the West, we will never have stable prices or cheap electricity, he noted.
– We have also secured the Just Transition Fund. Millions of euros may flow to the Konin region, to eastern Greater Poland, if only we as Poland have the ability to raise funds. They are granted to Poland, but we must do everything to finally receive these funds. This requires the restoration of the rule of law, he added.
Kosiniak-Kamysz about ideas in the field of energy
The leader of the People’s Party talked about demands regarding energy. – We deeply believe that energy security is one of the basic security of the state. To take care of them, we must create a situation in which Poles will have a sense of security resulting from the fact that assuming photovoltaic panels on their roof, by building a micro wind power plant, they will very quickly be connected to the power grid, he said.
– Today it lasts for months. We declare that under our rule, 30 days will be the maximum waiting time for connection to the power grid. We will promote photovoltaics at state offices and local government offices, he said.
– In fact, every such office must have renewable energy sources on its roof and in its surroundings. It is simply an obligation. Thanks to this, we will be able to maintain schools, hospitals and offices in a much cheaper way than it is now – he added.
Main photo source: TVN24