IMGW warns of dangerous weather. Second degree heat alerts have been issued in eight provinces. Check where the aura will be a threat to life and health.
Forecasters from the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management (IMGW) issued a second degree meteorological warning.
IMGW alerts – heat
Second-level IMGW alerts against heat have been issued for the following provinces:
– mazowieckiefor the districts of: Żyrardów, Grodzisk, Pruszków, Piaseczyński, Otwocki, Garwolin, Grójec, Przysucha, Białybrzeski, Kozienicki, Zwoleń, Zwoleń, Lipski, Radom, RadomSzydłowiec;
– Opolefor the districts of: Oleski, Strzelecki, Krapkowice, Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Prudnica, and Glubczyce;
– Silesianoutside the districts: Żywiec, Bielski, Bielsko-Biala;
– Lesser Polandoutside the following poviats: Tatrzański, Nowy Targ, Nowy Sącz, Nowy SaczGorlice;
– Subcarpathianoutside the following districts: Jasło, Krosno, loomSanok, Leski, Bieszczady;
– Lublinfor the districts of: Łuków, Ryki, Puławy, Lubartów, Radzyński, Parczew, Łęczyński, Lublin, LublinOpole, Kraśnicki, Krasnystaw, Janów and Biłgoraj.
The maximum temperature during the day will be between 30 and 32 degrees Celsius, and at night the thermometers will show a minimum of 18-20 degrees Celsius.
The warnings will be in effect from 13 on Sunday. In the western half of the province Łódź, as well as in the Opole region, Silesia, Lesser Poland and the Holy Cross region will be valid until 18 on Wednesday, in the eastern half of the province. Łódzkie and Mazowsze and Lubelszczyzna will be valid until 17 on Thursday, while in the province. Podkarpackie will remain in force until 18 on Friday.
What is the second degree IMGW meteorological warning
The first degree warning predicts the occurrence of dangerous meteorological phenomena causing large material losses and a threat to health and life. Dangerous phenomena or the effects of their occurrence strongly limit the conduct of business. Expect disruptions in daily functioning. Great caution is recommended, the need to follow messages and the development of the weather situation. Follow all instructions issued by the emergency services in an emergency. Adapt your plans to weather conditions.
Main photo source: Shutterstock