IMWM weather forecasters issued first foot warnings against dense fogs. Visibility in some places will be limited to 100 meters. Check where the aura can be dangerous.
As reported on Friday around 6.30 am synoptic tvnmeteo.pl Artur Chrzanowski, fog reduces visibility:
– up to 100 m in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Sulejów, Kielce and Sandomierz;
– up to 300 m in Mława, Modlin, Kalisz;
– up to 600 m in Jelenia Góra and Siedlce;
IMWM meteorological warnings against fogs
Against dense fog, the IMWM warns in voivodships:
– Lubuskie Voivodeship and Greater Polandwhere it will be dangerous until 10 o’clock on Friday;
– Łódź Province, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Pomeranian (in poviats in the south of the voivodeship), Warmia-Masuria Province (apart from poviats in the north of the region), Podlasie, Mazowieckie (outside the southern part of the region) and in the north of the voivodeship Lublin. In these weather regions, difficulties should be expected by 11 on Friday.
According to IMGW weather forecasters, dense fogs are forecast, within the range of which the visibility will be from 100 to 200 meters.
What is the first degree weather warning
IMGW warning The first degree provides for the conditions conducive to the occurrence of dangerous meteorological phenomena that may cause material losses and threat to health and life. Conducting activities in conditions of exposure to these factors is difficult and dangerous. Expect difficulties resulting from carrying out activities in the area of risk, including delays caused by traffic obstructions, disruptions in the course of outdoor events or the possibility of their cancellation. Caution recommended, need to follow news and weather developments.
Main photo source: meteo