IMWM warns that night against heavy rainfall in the area of five provinces. In some places, as much as 50 liters of water per square meter can drop. There are first degree alerts.
Synoptics of the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management issued meteorological warnings.
First degree IMGW alerts: heavy rainfall
First degree warnings against heavy rainfall were issued for provinces:
– Podlasiewhere they expire at 6 am on Sunday;
– Lublin, for southern poviats, where they will be valid until midnight from Saturday to Sunday;
– Podkarpackie, where they will expire at 9 on Sunday;
– Świętokrzyskie, except in the western counties, where they will be valid until midnight from Saturday to Sunday;
– Lesser Poland, for eastern poviats, where they will expire at 9 on Sunday.
Rainfall is forecast of moderate intensity with strong periods. In total, 30 to 50 liters of water per square meter can drop.
What is the first degree meteorological warning of the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management
IMWM meteorological warning The first degree provides for conditions conducive to the occurrence of dangerous meteorological phenomena that may cause material losses and threaten health and life. Conducting activities in conditions of exposure to these factors is difficult and dangerous. Expect difficulties resulting from carrying out activities in the area of risk, including delays caused by road traffic obstructions, disruptions in the course of outdoor events or the possibility of their cancellation. Caution recommended, need to follow news and weather developments.
Main photo source: Shutterstock