IMWM warns – in part of the country freezing rainfall and severe frost will be felt. Warnings were issued for 10 voivodships. Check where the weather will be dangerous.
Synoptics of the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management issued first degree meteorological warnings against dangerous weather phenomena.
IMGW alerts: severe frost
Alerts against severe frost were issued in the province Podkarpackie, in the following poviats: Bieszczady, Lesko, Sanok, Krosno, Krosno, Jasielski, Przemyśl, and Przemyśl.
A minimum temperature of -17 to -14 degrees Celsius is projected there. The wind will blow at an average speed of 7 to 15 kilometers per hour.
The alarms will be valid until 8 on Tuesday.
IMGW alerts: freezing precipitation
First degree warnings against freezing rainfall are in force in the following voivodeships:
– Mazowieckie (in southern and eastern counties), where they will be valid until 8 on Tuesday;
– Podlasie (in poviats in the south), where the alarms will be valid until 9 on Tuesday;
– Lublinwhere the alerts will be valid until 9 or 11 on Tuesday;
– Łódź Province, where it will be dangerous until 8 on Tuesday;
– Świętokrzyskie, Silesian and Lesser Poland, where the alarms will be valid until 12 on Tuesday;
– Opole, where the alarms will be valid until 7 on Tuesday;
– Subcarpathian, where it will be dangerous until 16 on Tuesday;
– Lower Silesia, in the poviats: Kłodzko and Ząbkowicki, where it will be dangerous until 7 on Tuesday.
Faint freezing drizzle, causing black ice is forecasted.
What is the first degree meteorological warning from the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management
IMWM meteorological warning The first degree provides for the conditions conducive to the occurrence of dangerous meteorological phenomena that may cause material losses and threat to health and life. Conducting activities in conditions of exposure to these factors is difficult and dangerous. Expect difficulties resulting from carrying out activities in the area of hazard, including delays caused by road traffic obstructions, disruptions in the course of outdoor events or the possibility of their cancellation. Caution recommended, need to follow news and weather developments.
Main photo source: Shutterstock