IMGW forecasters still warn of frost. Warnings against them are in force in five provinces. Check where the aura affects us.
Forecasters of the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management (IMGW) issued weather warnings.
IMGW alerts of the first degree – ground frost
First degree IMGW alerts against frost have been issued for the following voivodeships:
– Silesianoutside the counties: Żywiec, Kłobuck, Czestochowa and Częstochowa;
– Lesser Polandoutside the following counties: Nowy Targ, Tatrzański, Nowy Sącz, Nowy Sacz and Gorlice;
– Subcarpathianoutside the districts: Jasło, loomKrosno, Sanok, Lesko and Bieszczady;
– Lublinfor the counties: Janowski, Biłgoraj, Zamość, ZamośćTomaszów and Hrubieszów;
– Świętokrzyskiefor the districts of Jędrzejów, Pińczów, Kazimierz, Burski, Staszów and Sandomierz.
At night from Friday to Saturday, the air temperature is forecast to drop to about -3 degrees Celsius, and at the ground to about -6 degrees Celsius.
The warnings will expire at 8am on Saturday.
What is the first degree IMGW meteorological warning
The first degree warning provides for conditions conducive to the occurrence of dangerous meteorological phenomena that may cause material damage and threat to health and life. Running a business in conditions of exposure to these factors is difficult and dangerous. Expect difficulties resulting from activities in the area where the threat occurs, including delays caused by traffic obstructions, disruptions in the course of outdoor events or the possibility of their cancellation. Caution recommended, the need to follow messages and weather developments.
Main photo source: Shutterstock