10.2 C
London
Saturday, April 20, 2024

Incident on the ship. The search for the man continues

Must read

- Advertisement -



23-year-old Liam Jones on board MSC Euribia he traveled with his family members. The evening before the tragic event that took place last Saturday, the liner set off from Southampton and sailed towards the German port of Hamburg.

The accident happened nearby Netherlands. So far it is not known what happens to the young man. However, as reported by the Daily Mail, there are fears that the young Scot died after falling overboard.

The 23-year-old fell overboard of the ship. Relatives have no information

The young man's relatives and friends are devastated and are desperate for any information about the case. “I'm very concerned about what happened and I'm very anxious to find out more,” said Jones' wife of 20 years, who did not take part in the trip on the ship.

She added that it was “a terrible situation because we have no idea what exactly happened.” The 20-year-old also admitted that the Scottish police referred her to German officers, informing them that they were handling the case.

- Advertisement -

– Liam's friends and loved ones are devastated – said the man's 23-year-old brother, adding that they are disappointed by the lack of communication on this matter with the Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC).

Friends of the missing person also reported their attempts to contact passengers on board the ship. In this way, they wanted to find out more about the circumstances of the accident, but they did not bring any results. – We didn't manage to get it no exact information about what happened to Liam. We are all very worried, said one of his friends.

Ship accident. “Incident reported to authorities”

MSC Cruises issued a short statement through a spokesman who said: – On March 16, a passenger on the MSC Euribia fell overboard while the ship was en route to Hamburg. The incident was reported to the authorities. Southampton Police attended the vessel and conducted an investigation.

The spokesman also assured that the company is “deeply saddened by this news” but remains in “constant contact” with the family. For her privacy reasons, she does not want to reveal additional information.

Stay updated and become one of over 200,000 followers of our fanpage – like Interia Events on Facebook and comment on our articles there!

Ziobro on the search of his house by the Internal Security Agency: A political spectacle of lawlessness/Polsat News/Polsat News



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article