A specific plan has already been prepared, the implementation of which by the European Union would lead not only to depriving us of independence, not only to depriving us of sovereignty, but even to the annihilation of the Polish state – said PiS president Jarosław Kaczyński during a speech in front of the Józef Piłsudski monument. He stated that this was “essentially a German plan.” – We do not want to be subject to Germany – he added.
President of PiS Jaroslaw Kaczynski on Friday evening, he delivered a speech in front of the monument to Marshal Józef Piłsudski, on the 105th anniversary of the marshal’s arrival in Warsaw, on the eve of Independence Day.
At the beginning of his speech, he referred to history and the fight for independence. He later commented on the current political situation.
– I will not talk about everything related to October 15, with the prospect, although still uncertain, of a takeover of power by a camp that – and this can be treated as a symbol – wants to restore high pensions esbekom. That is, giving privileges to those who terrorized Poland, who maintained the semi-colonial status of our country, and at times also colonial, who persecuted all those who wanted freedom, wanted a free Poland, wanted freedom of speech, simply wanted to live in a normal, European country – he said.
– This can be treated as a symbol, but we are also dealing with other events, still perhaps too little known in Poland, which I will talk about in more detail tomorrow (Saturday – ed.) in Krakow – added the president PIS.
Kaczyński on the plan that leads “to the annihilation of the Polish state”
Later, Kaczyński referred to the activities of the European Parliament.
– A specific plan has already been prepared, the implementation of which by the European Union would lead not only to depriving us of independence, not only to depriving us of sovereignty, but even to the annihilation of the Polish state. We would become an area inhabited by Poles, ruled from outside. Because such a plan was adopted by the European Parliament’s constitutional committee, he continued.
– Of course, there are still a few steps to take. They may last longer or shorter, (…). The work I am talking about has been ongoing since 2021, since the conference on the future of Europe (Conference on the Future of Europe – ed.). But it’s about the effect. I repeat, what is already there, which is to be the subject of further deliberations of various bodies, is nothing other than the implementation of a plan that can be briefly described – liquidation, liquidation of our independence – he continued.
Kaczyński: we do not want to be subject to Germany
– Our independence is to be once again only a historical incident. The one (since 1918 – ed.) lasted a little over twenty years, the one (after 1989 – ed.) is supposed to last thirty-some years, but it will end in a year, two or three years, Kaczyński continued. The PiS president said that a great effort and “great consolidation of the nation” are necessary to stop this process. – Other nations can decide as they want. We Poles want to be free. We want to be independent. And we don’t want to be subjected Germany. Because this is in fact a German plan, included in the coalition agreement of the German government, presented in fact directly by Chancellor Scholz as a pursuit of German hegemony – emphasized the PiS president
Main photo source: PAP/Paweł Supernak