10.5 C
London
Sunday, May 19, 2024

Katowice. He was cleaning the windows in a 6-story basket when the lift caught fire. Two workers evacuated by the fire department

Must read

- Advertisement -


Firefighters had to evacuate two employees who were cleaning windows in the Paderewskiego housing estate in Katowice. As a result of the failure, the cherry picker caught fire. Workers were trapped in a basket at the height of the sixth floor.

On Saturday morning, a cherry picker caught fire in the Paderewskiego estate at Graniczna Street in Katowice. Two workers who were washing windows were trapped at the height of the sixth floor. They couldn’t go down on their own.

The fire department intervened. Firefighters evacuated the men using a mechanical ladder.

Nobody was injured.

- Advertisement -

The cause of the machine fire was engine failure.

Main photo source: DarSzach / Shutterstock.com



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article