25.2 C
London
Monday, June 24, 2024

Koczargi Stare in Mazovia. Cars caught fire in the garage

Must read

- Advertisement -


The fire broke out in the village of Koczargi Stare. Two cars caught fire in the garage of a detached house. One person was injured.

– Two cars were burnt: one passenger car and a bus. One person was hospitalized. Firefighters worked at the site, there were also police and an ambulance, Tomasz Zieliński from tvnwarszawa.pl informed before 9 pm.

The information was confirmed by senior captain Kazimierz Jaworski from the Poviat Headquarters of the State Fire Service for the Western Poviat of Warsaw. – We received the notification at 20.06. It concerned a car fire in a garage directly adjacent to a single-family building. As a result of the incident, two cars and a boiler room burned down. One person was poisoned by exhaust fumes. She was conscious and was transported to the hospital, the firefighter said.

There were seven crews at the scene, he added. “That’s about 30 firefighters,” he said.

- Advertisement -

Main photo source: Tomasz Zieliński / tvnwarszawa.pl



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article