9.6 C
London
Thursday, February 22, 2024

Kolbuszowa. She lost consciousness and fell to the floor. Firefighters found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the apartment

Must read

- Advertisement -


The woman in the bathroom lost consciousness and fell to the floor. Firefighters found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in her apartment.

The incident took place on Friday (February 24) after 11 pm in one of the blocks of flats at Partyzantow Street in Kolbuszowa. The police were suspected of carbon monoxide poisoning. On arrival, officers found the reporting person, who reported that his friend had lost consciousness.

– According to the man’s account, the woman went to the bathroom and after a while he heard disturbing noises. When he went to check what happened, he noticed that his friend was lying on the floor and was unconscious, reports Commissioner Jolanta Skubisz-Tęcza, press officer of the District Police Headquarters in Kolbuszowa.

Firefighters found elevated levels of carbon monoxide

The man called for help. As Commissioner Skubisz-Tęcza informed, firefighters working on the spot found an increased level of carbon monoxide concentration in the room. The gas heater in the bathroom was disconnected.

- Advertisement -

A 50-year-old resident of the Kolbuszów district was taken to the hospital, where she remained for observation.

The police are investigating the details of the incident.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoningKG PSP

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article