4.3 C
London
Saturday, November 27, 2021

Kolobrzeg. Four people poisoned with chlorine in the hotel swimming pool, among the injured children

Must read

- Advertisement -


Four people, including three children, poisoned themselves with chlorine in a swimming pool in one of the hotels in Kołobrzeg (West Pomeranian Voivodeship), the fire brigade said. According to police information, there was a failure of the chlorine dosing device in the hotel’s swimming pool.

The incident took place on Friday in the swimming pool of one of the hotels in Kołobrzeg. Capt. Tomasz Kubiak, the press spokesman of the Provincial Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Szczecin, said that around 12.40 the service received a report of four poisoned people – three children and one adult. 30 other people also reported symptoms.

The fire brigade and the police work on site.

Chlorine metering device failure

The services have already established the cause of the poisoning.

- Advertisement -

– There was a failure of the chlorine dosing device for water treatment – said Sgt. Karolina Seemann from the District Police Headquarters in Kołobrzeg.

WATCH TVN24 ON THE INTERNET ON TVN24 GO >>>

She added that the lives of people who were hospitalized are not in danger.

A chemical unit of the State Fire Service from Szczecin is going to the scene of the accident, which is to check whether the concentration of chlorine in the pool water is safe.

Main photo source: Artur Sempruch / Miastokolobrzeg.pl



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article