2.5 C
London
Saturday, February 24, 2024

Kolobrzeg. Trade stalls burned. One person is dead. Fire department: there were gas cylinders and fireworks inside

Must read

- Advertisement -


One person died in a fire at a shopping stall in Kołobrzeg (West Pomeranian Voivodeship). Her body was found in the ashes. The firefighting operation was carried out from a distance, as firefighters suspected that gas cylinders and fireworks could be inside.

The fire broke out around 3 p.m. at Okopowa Street in Kołobrzeg. The fire covered several commercial booths, connected in series.

While putting out the fire and searching the burnt area, the body of one person was found – informed the spokesman for the provincial commander of the State Fire Service, junior brigadier Thomas Kubiak.

Fire of stalls in Kołobrzege-kg.pl

Fire of stalls in Kołobrzege-kg.pl

- Advertisement -

One person is dead. The fire has been extinguished

As Kubiak told us earlier, firefighters had to operate from a distance. They suspected that there might be gas cylinders and fireworks inside the stalls.

The fire has been extinguished, the site is being searched, later the area will be handed over to the police. There were 11 fire engines at the scene.

Fire of stalls in Kołobrzege-kg.pl

Fire of stalls in Kołobrzege-kg.pl

Fire of shopping stalls in Kołobrzeg

Main photo source: e-kg.pl



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article