10.6 C
London
Sunday, December 10, 2023

Konin. Two people died, possibly due to carbon monoxide poisoning

Must read

- Advertisement -


Two people died of probable carbon monoxide poisoning in a residential building in Konin. The measuring devices of the firefighters who arrived at the scene showed the presence of carbon monoxide in the rooms and the boiler room of the building. The victims are a 52-year-old man and his 78-year-old mother.

As the press officer of the State Fire Service in Konin told PAP on Friday, senior captain Sebastian Andrzejewski, “firefighters received a report of carbon monoxide poisoning in a residential building at Przydziałki Street in Konin.”

The police arrived at the scene simultaneously with the emergency medical team. “There were two unconscious people inside, a woman and a man. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation was carried out on site for quite a long time, but unfortunately these people’s lives could not be saved,” he said.

Measuring devices showed the presence of carbon monoxide in the rooms and in the boiler room of the building.

- Advertisement -

Aspirant Maria Baranowska from the Municipal Police Headquarters in Konin told PAP that the victims were a 52-year-old man and his 78-year-old mother.

She added that the man was taking care of his mother. The woman’s daughter could not contact the 78-year-old, so she called her neighbors and asked them to check what was happening at home. The services were then called.

Main photo source: Google Maps



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article