12.7 C
London
Thursday, May 23, 2024

Łódź. He left the hospital and collapsed. Dead

Must read

- Advertisement -


Tragedy in the center of Łódź. A 29-year-old man walking down the street suddenly fell and, despite resuscitation efforts by witnesses, he died. According to the prosecutor's office, the man was returning home from one of the hospitals in Łódź, where he was admitted with a head injury. He was to undergo thorough diagnostics there and be treated. – We will check carefully how medical assistance was provided and whether the decision to let him go home was correct or whether he should have been left in the facility – says the spokesman for the District Prosecutor's Office in Łódź.

The incident took place after midnight on Kilińskiego Street, near the Łódź Fabryczna station. The services received information about a man who suddenly fell down in the street. – According to the findings so far – and they are almost complete – a 29-year-old man was admitted to one of the hospitals in Łódź after midnight with a head injury, the wound was treated, diagnostics were performed and he was discharged home – the spokesman describes in an interview with tvn24.pl Łódź District Prosecutor's Office Krzysztof Kopania. – After leaving the hospital, the man went towards home. While walking down Kilińskiego Street, he suddenly fell over, fell on his face and probably suffered a fatal injury. The fact that the fall occurred is confirmed by the monitoring records that have been secured – adds Kopania. Several men tried to save the man's life. – They tried to resuscitate the man, but unfortunately all these actions were ineffective. The doctor who arrived at the scene pronounced him dead, says the prosecutor.

The incident took place on Kilińskiego Street in ŁódźLDZ Motorized People of Łódź

Prosecutor's investigation

- Advertisement -

After the man's death, the Łódź-Śródmieście District Prosecutor's Office initiated an investigation. – We are securing medical documentation and will check carefully how medical assistance was provided in the hospital he went to – whether the decision to let him go home was correct or whether he should have been left in the facility – says Krzysztof Kopania. – The man had a discharge card from the hospital with him, we secured it, his family was notified about his death, and we also interviewed people who tried to save the 29-year-old – adds the prosecutor. An autopsy of the man will be held soon, which may help determine the cause of his death. We contacted the hospital director by phone, but she did not want to comment on the matter. – Sorry, I can't talk – we heard.

Main photo source: LDZ Motorized People of Łódź



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article