8.1 C
London
Friday, April 19, 2024

Mąchocice Chapter. The family got carbon monoxide poisoning, the parents and an eight-year-old child were hospitalized

Must read

- Advertisement -


Parents and their eight-year-old child were hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning. The ambulance and fire brigade attended the scene.

The incident took place in a single-family building in Mąchocice Kapitulne (Świętokrzyskie Province) on Saturday morning.

Read also: Chad – what is it? What to do with lead poisoning?

Fire department: the building was heated by a goat stove

– When firefighters arrived on the scene, the parents and their child were already being examined by the ambulance crew. The building was heated with a goat stove. The rooms had already been ventilated, but our measuring devices showed trace amounts of carbon monoxide anyway – said senior captain. Marcin Bajur from the Provincial Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Kielce. He added: – It is possible that this concentration was much higher before.

- Advertisement -

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoningKG PSP

A 42-year-old man, a 29-year-old woman and their eight-year-old child were taken to the hospital.

Read also: The carbon monoxide detector woke them up. They felt no pain, no nausea, no weakness. The parents and three children were taken to the hospital

Main photo source: DarSzach/Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article