10.5 C
London
Thursday, February 29, 2024

Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak, vice-president of the Rzeszów-Jasionka airport. The former minister of funds in Mateusz Morawiecki’s government has a new job

Must read

- Advertisement -


Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak serves as vice-president of the Rzeszów-Jasionka airport. The former Minister of Funds and Regional Policy in the government of Mateusz Morawiecki took up her new position at the beginning of February.

Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport announced in a statement on Friday that Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak will be working as of February 1 this year. serves as vice-president of the Rzeszów-Jasionka airport. The president of the Podkarpackie airport is Adam Hamryszczak. Bartosz Górski also sits on the management board.

The latest available data from the Civil Aviation Office shows that the Rzeszów-Jasionka airport served 720,269 passengers in the period from January to September 2023. This is the eighth result among all airports in Poland.

At that time, the largest number of people used the services of Warsaw Chopin Airport – 14,065,842. The Kraków-Balice airport was ranked second – 7,083,058 passengers. The airport in Gdańsk was on the lowest step of the podium – 4,503,090.

- Advertisement -

As we read on the website of the Rzeszów-Jasionka airport, Polskie Porty Lotnicze Spółka Akcyjna has 48.86 percent. shares in Port Lotniczy Rzeszów-Jasionka Sp. zoo Remaining 51.14 percent shares are in the hands of the Podkarpackie Voivodeship.

Who is Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak?

Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak is a graduate of environmental engineering and postgraduate studies in occupational health and safety at the Rzeszów University of Technology. “She is a specialist in obtaining European funds and implementing investment projects,” we read in the announcement from the Podkarpackie airport.

Jarosińska-Jedynak has government experience. In November 2018, then-Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki appointed her to the position of Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Investment and Development. Then it became, among others, at the head of the Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy.

Małgorzata Jarosińska-JedynakWojtek Jargiło/PAP

In the past she worked, among others, at the Podkarpackie Voivodeship Office and the Marshal’s Office of the Podkarpackie Voivodeship, where she was the director of the Entrepreneurship Support Department.

Main photo source: Wojtek Jargiło/PAP



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article