The voivode of Mazovia, Konstanty Radziwiłł, praised the effects of the Sunday vaccination campaign. Vaccine reception points were set up in parishes near Warsaw.
On August 1, as part of the promotion of vaccination, a campaign organized by the voivode took place in ten parishes in Mazovia. Points are located near churches. All volunteers were vaccinated with a single-dose preparation of Johnson & Johnson.
– I would like to thank everyone who got vaccinated during the vaccination campaign in parishes in Mazovia. Each subsequent vaccinated person protects not only himself, but also his loved ones. Vaccinations are the only form of fighting the coronavirus and a chance to defeat the virus – said Konstanty Radziwiłł, Mazowiecki Voivode.
How many people got vaccinated?
He also gave specific numbers. As he reported, a total of 739 people were vaccinated during the Sunday campaign, of which:
– in Zbuczyn – 75 people,
– in Wiśniewo – 39 people,
– in Łopacin – 51 people,
– in Kluków – 100 people,
– in Staroźreby – 87 people,
– in Gozdów – 58 people,
– in Łęg Starościński – 74 people,
– in Lipniki – 84 people,
– in Jastrzębie – 80 people,
– in Głowaczów – 91 people.
Where can I get vaccinated? How to sign up?
The voivode also reminded in the announcement that there are over 1,100 points in the Mazowieckie voivodship where you can get vaccinated against COVID-19.
You can sign up for the vaccination at the nearest vaccination point, via the free helpline 989, by sending an SMS with the text “SzczepimySie” to the number 880 333 333/664 908 556 or on the home page of patient.gov.pl.
Main photo source: Mazowiecki University of Warsaw