Newly minted Law and Justice MP Michał Moskal was asked in the Sejm about how much he paid for the opportunity to get engaged in the Bogdanka coal mine in Lublin and about the procedures that made it possible. The PiS parliamentarian ultimately did not answer any of the questions. – Ladies and gentlemen, please don’t joke around – he replied to journalists.
At the beginning of the year, miners from the Bogdanka mine in Lublin alerted us through Contact 24That At the end of December 2022, the engagement took place underground – said Michał Moskal, a young politician of Law and Justice, one of his closest collaborators Jarosław Kaczyński. Moskal and the mine’s representatives did not deny this information in talks with tvn24.pl. In October, Moskal successfully ran for the Sejm (he won 21,958 votes) and won a seat as an MP.
On Monday, during the first session of the Sejm of the 10th term, TVN24 reporter Radomir Wit and Justyna Dobrosz-Oracz from “Gazeta Wyborcza” asked him questions about his loud proposal. – But what are you talking about, really, mercy? – said the MP when asked by Radomir Wit how much an engagement in Bogdanka costs. Michał Moskal began to argue that “tourists come to the mine.”
– Speedway riders are coming… – he said, then turned away from the journalists.
– But did you pay for the engagement in Bogdanka? – continued the TVN24 journalist who followed the MP.
– Ladies and gentlemen, please don’t joke around – replied the politician.
SEE THE MATERIAL OF “FACTS” TVN: An engagement in a mine and a mysterious promotion. What happened in Bogdanka?
PiS politician: come on
Then journalists once again asked about the procedure for applying for the possibility of making a statement underground. However, the PiS MP did not respond. – Sir, is this really an issue for you today? – asked the MP. In response, he heard that the miners were outraged by what had happened.
– I don’t know which miners you talked to. I talked to many, he replied. He was again asked about the procedure by which he was able to go down to the mine for private purposes. In response, he noted that “there is one story that (journalists – ed.) do not mention.”
– My fiancée is a miner. Yes, exactly, he replied and started laughing. – How did you decide to get engaged in the mine? – the TVN24 reporter inquired.
– Really, come on – replied the politician.
With no regrets
– Do you regret it? This may be one of those things that made it happen Law and Justice were defeated – asked a journalist of “Gazeta Wyborcza”. The PiS MP replied that he had no regrets.
– We support mining in many aspects (…) we cooperate with many miners to make it all work as best as possible. Moreover, Lubelski Węgiel Bogdanka is also in such a situation, as a company that will probably have very good financial results this year – replied Michał Moskal.
Main photo source: TVN24