4.9 C
London
Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Mustard. Gas cylinder explosion in a restaurant. The injured woman was taken to the hospital

Must read

- Advertisement -


A fire broke out in the Zacisze restaurant in Gorczenica (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship) as a result of the explosion of a gas cylinder on Thursday morning. One person was injured in the incident. The burnt woman was transported to the hospital by an LPR helicopter.

The fire in the Zacisze restaurant in Gorczenica (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship) took place on Thursday, July 20, around 8.30.

Four hosts from the State Fire Service in Brodnica and volunteer units from Strzygi, Szczuka and Osieka, as well as the police, ambulance and LPR helicopter were dispatched to the site.

– Upon arrival, we found smoke and fire in the restaurant building in the kitchen. The actions consisted in administering fire extinguishing currents, water, disconnecting the electricity supply and helping the injured person in evacuation – says senior captain. Mariusz Klakus from the Poviat Fire Department in Brodnica.

- Advertisement -

Rescuers found the injured 49-year-old restaurant worker with visible 1st and 2nd degree burns of the face, upper and lower limbs.

The woman was conscious and circulating and breathing well. In the ambulance, we secured her with hydrogel dressings – explains Paweł Skarżyński, a paramedic, deputy coordinator of EMS Medical Center Brodnica.

In the Zacisze restaurant in Gorczenica (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship), a fire broke out on Thursday morning as a result of the explosion of a gas cylinder.  One person was injured in the incident.  The burnt woman was transported to the hospital by an LPR helicopter.

The victim was transported to the hospital by LPR helicopterTSO Szczuka

The victim was transported to the hospital by the Polish Medical Air Rescue helicopter.

A gas cylinder exploded

Firefighters said the fire was caused by a leak in a gas cylinder in the kitchen. As it is unofficially known, the woman was about to change the cylinder when it exploded.

Main photo source: tvn24



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article