7.3 C
London
Sunday, February 25, 2024

New Manor Mazowiecki. Neighbors called firefighters to put the apartment on fire. The report turned out to be an absurd mistake

Must read

- Advertisement -


Residents of one of the housing estates in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki saw flames in the apartment through the window. They alerted the firefighters. They quickly arrived at the place and … were very surprised.

On Wednesday, before 4 p.m., firefighters received a report of a fire in an apartment on the third floor at Chrysanthemum Street. Two cars of the Volunteer Fire Brigade and hosts of the State Fire Brigade from Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki were dispatched. However, there was no fire at the scene. There has been an absurd mistake.

“After initial recognition, it was found that the reason for calling the services was an imitation of a fireplace displayed on the TV, which looked very realistic from the outside, which was the reason for the neighbors to call the services” – described the TSO unit in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki in a message.

So the only thing that could be “turned off” was… the TV. Due to the lack of danger, the firefighters returned to the barracks.

- Advertisement -

Also read: The electric scooter caught fire in the apartment while charging:

A scooter fire broke out in a block of flats at Grójecka StreetMateusz Szmelter/tvnwarszawa.pl

Main photo source: DarSzach/Shutterstock





Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article