Jimmy Hayes‘ family members are lastly getting closure after his beautiful loss of life.
The NHL participant, who passed away on Aug. 23 on the age of 31, died of “acute intoxication because of the mixed results of fentanyl and cocaine,” the Massachusetts state health worker confirmed to E! Information on Sunday, Oct. 17. The loss of life was dominated to be unintentional.
Jimmy’s widow, Kristen Hayes, advised the Boston Globe in a narrative revealed on Oct. 17 that she was “fully shocked” by the official explanation for loss of life. Kristen is elevating the couple’s two sons, Beau, 2, and Mac, 5 months.
“I used to be so sure that it had nothing to do with medicine,” she mentioned. “I actually thought it was a coronary heart assault or something that wasn’t that [drugs]… It did not make any sense, so it was laborious. I hoped to get a unique cellphone name after they known as. I hoped to get some readability, and I used to be shocked to listen to that it was that… He by no means confirmed any indicators of a battle at residence.”