12.3 C
London
Friday, October 22, 2021

Nielisz Commune. The police rescued a 13-month-old girl who stopped breathing. The little one choked while eating

Must read

- Advertisement -


Staff sergeants Robert Modzelewski and Konrad Gontarz were patrolling one of the towns of the Nielisz commune (Lublin Province) when a car stopped in front of their police car. A woman ran out of it, shouting that her baby had stopped breathing. One of the policemen patted the girl’s back, the little one began to breathe. This is not the only case in recent times where prompt and competent intervention saves the life of a choking child.

The incident took place on Monday evening in the Nielisz commune. A 13-month-old girl’s parents drove her to the hospital because she choked while eating. They stopped the car right in front of a police car that just appeared in the area.

A woman ran out of the car. She screamed that her baby had stopped breathing. The policemen immediately rushed to help – says senior aspirant Dorota Krukowska-Bubiło from the City Police Headquarters in Zamość.

The policemen covered the girl with a jacket and waited for the ambulance

A car stopped in front of the police car. A woman ran out of it and screamed that her baby had stopped breathing (illustrative photo)Shutterstock

- Advertisement -

Staff sergeant Robert Modzelewski ran up to the car, picked up a 13-month-old child and immediately began a rescue operation.

WATCH IT LIVE ON TVN24 GO >>>

– By patting the girl’s back, he made the little one begin to breathe – says St. Asp. Krukowska-Bubiło.

The policemen covered the girl with a jacket and, together with her parents, waited for the ambulance crew.

This event took place in the Nielisz commune in the Zamość poviat

Rapid intervention can save a life

A similar case has recently taken place in Gdańsk. The baby choked and suddenly stopped breathing. His mother, despite her best efforts, was unable to help her son. But she remembered there was a fire department nearby. – I ran out of the house as I was standing, in slippers and pajamas, and started shouting “help.” Luckily they heard me. The gate was closed, but they jumped over the fence – says the woman. Firefighters saved the child’s life.

They heard their mother’s screams and ran to help. The firefighters saved the child7.10 | The baby choked and suddenly stopped breathing. Mrs. Giulia, despite her best efforts, was unable to help her son. But she remembered there was a fire department nearby. The firefighters saved the boy’s life. KM of PSP Gdańsk

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article