One of the “domes” belonging to the film studio complex in Nieporaz (Lesser Poland Voivodeship) is burning. There are 16 fire brigades on site. 75 people were evacuated from the facility.
The report about a fire at Alvernia Studios in Nieporaz was received by the services at 20:22.
– One of the domes belonging to the complex where the recording studios are located is on fire, at the Rudno junction of the A4 route – said senior captain Piotr Bębenek, press officer of the County Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Chrzanów.
One injured, 75 evacuees
As he reported on TVN24, the fire appeared in the TV studio. – From the information I have at the moment, it appears that the set has caught fire. 75 people were evacuated from the building – he said.
He added that at the moment one person was injured, who was probably slightly poisoned with combustion products. – Fortunately, her life is not in danger – assured the fireman.
– There are considerable forces and resources in place. at the moment, 16 fire brigades are working there, and forces and resources from the area of the Krakow poviat, i.e. a cistern with a supply of water, and a container with respiratory protection equipment, have also been provided on site – he replaced.
The spokesman explained that the situation was developmental. – It is too early to indicate the cause of this fire. We are still operating, he stressed.
Main photo source: Facebook / Krakow Poviat 112