16.3 C
London
Friday, June 21, 2024

Offer prices of new apartments – May 2024, apartments below PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter. Primary Market Report

Must read

- Advertisement -


In Poland's largest cities, such as Warsaw and Krakow, apartment prices are astonishing. In the capital, the average price to be paid when purchasing your own sq m from a developer in May was nearly PLN 16,500 per square meter – according to data from RynekPierwotny.pl. However, there are still large cities in Poland where you can find an apartment for a price not exceeding PLN 10,000 per square meter.

BIG DATA RynekPierwotny.pl data shows that the dynamics of price increases has slowed down in all metropolises. However, the prices of the above-mentioned largest ones have long exceeded PLN 10,000 per square meter. However, there are cities where you can still find your own sq m below this rate. However, the data shows that the available number is shrinking dynamically from month to month.

– IN PoznańAt the end of last year, almost every fifth new apartment had a price not exceeding PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter. Within five months, they were included in the offer of Poznań developers shrank to 10 percent. – notes Marek Wielgo, an expert from RynekPierwotny.pl

Polish cities with apartment prices below PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter

- Advertisement -

A large Polish city with a large number of available apartments from developers for prices below PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter is Łódź – according to a report by RynekPierwotny.pl. In May, they accounted for 39 percent. from the entire offer in this metropolis. However, their number has shrunk by 13% since December 2023. Residential premises costing over PLN 10,000. PLN, but in the range of up to PLN 12,000. PLN, in turn constituted 30 percent. However, those priced from PLN 12,000. PLN up to 15 thousand zloty. it was 26 percent in May.

IN Katowice Agglomeration We will also find a large pool of apartments for which the price has not yet exceeded PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter. This offer represented 48 percent. from the whole. However, it also shrank here, because in December 2023 it was by 5%. more, i.e. a total of 53 percent.

Poznań is the third such city. In it 10 percent. available apartments from developers are those with a price not exceeding PLN 10,000. per square meter. In this city, however, most apartments are priced from PLN 12,000. PLN per square meter up to 15 thousand zloty. In May, they accounted for 40 percent. the entire offer.

It is at the other extreme Cracow. The data shows that in May there were no apartments at this price available for purchase in the former capital of Poland primary market, although in December 2023 they constituted 2%. market. In May, this city had the most apartments priced from PLN 15,000. PLN per square meter up to 20 thousand zloty. They accounted for 44 percent. market offer.

Interestingly, in in Warsaw, despite the already very high rates, in May you could still find gems priced below PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter. They accounted for only 1 percent. At the end of last year, there were still 4 percent of them. In May, most offers in the capital were priced from PLN 15,000. PLN up to PLN 20,000 PLN, as much as 45 percent. The most expensive ones, i.e. those with a price exceeding PLN 20,000. PLN, it was 20 percent.

Apartments available for purchase in Poland with prices below PLN 10,000. PLN per square meter.jpgRynekPierwotny.pl

Price swing

However, the situation on the housing markets is dynamic. – On a monthly basis, the average price per square meter may increase or decrease depending on whether a pool of expensive or relatively cheap (for a given market) apartments hits the market. Examples of this include Wrocław and Tricity – says Marek Wielgo from RynekPierwotny.pl.

He adds that in the capital of Lower Silesia, the average price per square meter increased by as much as 3% in May because developers introduced expensive apartments for sale. Their average price was approximately PLN 17.3 thousand. PLN per square meter – Tricity developers also give their potential clients a mood swing. Just a month ago, the average price per square meter of new apartments offered in this metropolis fluctuated around the average from the end of last year. In May it was 2 percent lower. higher. – emphasizes the expert. He points out that the reason is that developers are supplying the market with relatively expensive apartments, while the pool of cheaper and mid-range apartments has already been sold out.

Average prices of apartments from developers in May 2024.jpgRynekPierwotny.pl

Main photo source: Shutterstock



Source link

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article